Thursday, October 30, 2008

No really- I was in NYC too!


So I didn't include any photos of myself in the last post about our trip to New York City. Because lets face it, what mom gets HER picture taken on trips? Well fortunately Paolo was kind enough to send us a few pictures from his camera and lo and behold I was in a few shots!!! Enjoy.

Chris and I at Rockefeller Plaza

Austin and I in Central Park
(Please excuse my windblown hair- apparently it did not occur to the guys to tell me that my hair was completely jacked up. People in the city are probably still making fun of that girl with the bad ponytail)



1 comment:

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

The mama always seems to get slighted when it comes to pictures with her kid. Glad we get to see a few of you!!