This past weekend we hit the road and drove south towards Morgantown for the WVU football game. We stopped halfway and visited with my Aunt Deb and Uncle Ron for an evening. They stuffed us full of good food, loved on Austin, and gave us a good night of sleep before we continued on down to West- By- God. In Morgantown we met up with Chris' mom and dad, his sister Katy and Jon for a good old freeze your buns off tailgate. Austin received even more loving, presents and an intro to WVU fans at their best. Before the game started I took the little guy back to our hotel and got him all settled down for the night. I am beginning to realize that Austin MUST have a routine and schedule or he will melt down and take out everyone within a 5 mile radius. It was great to see everyone, great to get back into Morgantown, and not so great that it involved so much driving. (P.S. WVU lost to Cincinnati so don't ask or you'll get Chris going again)
Austin LOVED Aunt Deb! She thought he way okay for a baby ;o)
Austin was a big boy and sat in a high chair for the first time!
Austin and Nana at Bob Evans. He later threw her biscuit onto the floor.
1 comment:
I love pictures of Austin, I can't get over how big he is. The picture of Brian holding him on my blog-can you believe Austin was ever that tiny?
I was worried about your cabinets when I heard WVU lost.
Post a Comment