The rumors from the Weather Channel are true. BIG snow in the Northeast. It was a winter wonderland today and it is still snowing. When we measured it at 7 pm we had over 7 inches and it was still coming down. Unfortunately it is the powder type, which stinks because (1) it makes terrible snowballs and (2) Chris keeps mumbling to himself about how this would be perfect snow to ski in. I told him to strap on his skis and take a whirl in the backyard, but apparently that isn't what he was fishing for. On a lighter note, watching Malise try to navigate her way through the deep snow is HILARIOUS. The poor girl.

2 comments:
Oh poor Malise, I'm sure it's interesting trying to go to the bathroom with freezing snow on ya ;) Salem has at least 6 inches of snow and it's still coming down (I'm at work), Albany has 0 :(
I miss Malise and her owners.
Post a Comment