Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brrrrrrrrr


I know, I know. We asked for it. Who moves to upstate New York and complains about the cold? I can honestly say that I am not particularly looking forward to the high temperature of 10 degrees on Thursday, with a low of -6 Thursday night. Maybe some of these weirdos who go jogging when the wind chill is -4 are okay with it. But not me. Chris swears that I'll never be happy unless I live in Southern California. I say horse poo- I'm sure I could find something about their climate to complain about!
To keep all of our hearts a bit warmer- here is a cute picture of Austin in his diaper and socks, playing with the drawstring on my shirt. Completely random, but adorable nonetheless.

3 comments:

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Yeah, didn't you say you wanted something called "Seasons"? Where here you go!! Meanwhile, here in Texas, the high today is 64 degrees.
;o)

Love the simple things babies are easily entertained with!!

Tracy said...

Adorable, indeed! I'm lovin the Austin pics!! :o) Stay warm and toasty by snuggling with your boys!

Robin said...

Is it the angle of the picture or do you have a baby with a huge head? :) It is cold here as well but we don't get "highs" it just stays the same cold temperature all day! Hope all is well! Thanks for the cute picture.