Austin's newest, most favoritest thing in the world is... the almighty BANANA. I should be happy, right? It could be chocolate cake. (Because that's what mine is...) But when your child reacts to seeing bananas in a book, a store, on TV, or even the mere mention of the "B" word with screaming and frantic baby sign language asking for said fruit- it can make life a bit complicated. I was recently that woman at the grocery store letting her sweet child chew on a banana bunch as she shopped down the rest of her list in a zen like manner. It wasn't that I was a careless parent, or that I had neglected to feed him that day. It was just that my eyes tend to glaze over after my child screams for something for 10 minutes in public. And lets be honest, he wasn't flipping out over a toy or candy, it was a banana. I'll tell you, it's enough to drive a woman--- well, you know. Bananas.

The little addict taking off with his stash.

Those things get heavy after a while!

"Could you peel one of these for me Mommy? I worked up an appetite!"
3 comments:
Do you think this has something to do with your blue jcrew pajama pants and bananas at WVU??
"this sh** is bananas...B-A-N-A-N-A-S!" well said miss stefani, well said
We think that the Bananas story is wild, but we like the poo story the best. We've all had an episode like that, especially when you have twins, and one poos in the tub, you clean it all up, disinfect the toys, and then the other one poos in the tub after you are done. That makes your day. By the way, Kevin is now 6 lbs., 15 oz. He gained almost a pound since he's come home. Talk to you two soon. (Are you going to have a little Troy or Albany soon?) Just asking--Fred and Bridget.
Post a Comment