Monday, November 2, 2009

The Doctor is IN

Halloween was an eventful holiday for little Austin. We had a Mommy Club Halloween party which consisted of cookies, ice cream, a pinata, and a costume parade (sugar highs and swinging wooden sticks- yes). Then we traveled to Pennsylvania for a Halloween Party with the Kweder Family (we're related- I promise). Austin was the life of the party and hung out with The "A" Team and some Chicken people. We spent some quality time with the Taylor clan, and then drove over to see my Aunt and Uncle who lived nearby. And then- dun dun dun- the drive home. We have made a pact that there will be NO more travels for Austin and I until Christmas. We need a break from the CRV. And I am pretty sure it is ready for an alignment. Chris on the other hand, is preparing for a long trip to Europe for work. Poor guy will be forced to visit Austria, Switzerland, France, and Germany. Please pray for him as it will surely be a torturous trip filled with nice hotels and free five star dinners.

I decided that Halloween would be a great time to influence Austins future career choices. I present to you- Doctor Love...

Mommy was getting too close to his cookie for comfort.

A safer distance.

Austin's first (but not last) pinata experience.

Dr. Love and The Captain.

I realized later that with Velma and a Sea Captain it was becoming dangerously close to the basis of an old Scooby Doo episode.

Austin was a big fan of the DJ and her flashing lights.

On the hunt for ladies and candy. In that order.

3 comments:

Robin said...

He looks so cute! Glad to hear you had a good Halloween!

Tracy said...

I love Dr. Love!!! :o) Adorable! And too funny - I was Daphne again this year!! So, 1,600 miles apart we were the gang again! Awwwww. :o)

Lulu said...

Cutest doctor ever! Love it :)