You are so smart!
For Christmas we three were able to travel home to West By- God Virginia to visit our families. We split our time between the Taylor Homestead and Webster Hollow, and Austin was alloted a ridiculous amount of attention and rule bending at each place. I am pretty sure he is in some type of withdrawal from all of the Gramie and Nana kisses. Christmas was fantastic, and being with our families was SO nice. I even had a full 24 hours to myself! I stayed at mom and dad's while Chris and Austin stayed at his parents place. I'm beginning to think that people who live in the same town as their parents have it MADE...
Below are some pictures to highlight some of our time home.














Christmas Eve at my parent's house. Austin got a really cool tent, and thoroughly enjoyed standing on the box. Typical.

Austin LOVES all cars. Especially big ones that make noise. Blame that on his WV heritage.

Mommy and Austin checking out a new book from Gramie and Grandpa.

Christmas morning at the Taylor's. And Austin's newest hat.

We bought Chris' dad some naked lady golf tees
(from the movie Caddyshack).
Austin kept hugging them. It was so sweet, maybe a bit inappropriate, and absolutely hilarious.

Driving his Little People tractor. At this point he was probably thinking that if I asked him one more time "what does a cow say?" he would take that tractor and put it where the sun don't shine (and I don't mean Oregon).

Ahhh. The Cozy Coupe. Clearly he is quite thrilled with his new ride. Either that or daddy left a nail in his seat.
Kissy cheeks. Sigh.

He finally stopped putting his hands down his pants. Instead he places them in his shirt.
Now he always looks like he trying to make armpit farts. Yay?


Nana and Pop pulled this bad boy down from the attic and Austin proceeded to test the limits of Mustang the Wonder Horse as never had been done before. That thing may be made of plastic, but I'm pretty sure it still needed a drink of water after Austin rode it.
Playing outside at Gramie and Grandpa's house.

Then he realized that I was INSIDE and he was OUTSIDE.

Austin ready to head back to NY in our over stuffed CRV. I explained to him that the Cozy Coupe did indeed get better gas mileage, but alas it has no windshield OR stereo.
4 comments:
HAHA! I now have an awesome mental picture of the three of you in the Cozy Coupe driving back to NY. Love it! :o)
So, for Austin's birthday should I get him some naked lady tees?! Check! ;o)
Absolutely love the picture of him in the Cozy Coupe. He makes it look so much fun!! Do you think I should get one for the kitties?
Oh, and I just recently put away our Christmas ornaments, but the rest of the stuff is still out and on display. We are taking our tree to be recycled today, so I have to make the most of it till next year!
Love your hair!
Austin is so cute and it looks like he got nice and spoiled for Christmas, perfect :)
Loved your recap of your WV trip.. Love the photos and love your description.. you can become a professional blogger.. you would have tons of followers :)
We spent half of our time in WV in dark... which was fine.. I am already dreading next year's two day drive..
I do agree though living close to your parents could be a big big help.. I am hoping my parents would move next door.. well maybe a block away..
Post a Comment