Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ketchup


So I have been a MAJOR slacker lately and taken Austin to do all sorts of fun things but neglected to tell you about them. And so now, I shall play ketchup. This post will have some of the smaller random things we've been up to, and then the following posts over the next few days will be about some of the bigger things we've been up to. Stay posted.

I was looking for these three to tell them it was dinner time.
I think I foiled their escape plan.
(notice Malise in the back seat)

Safety first!

Caught yellow handed.

Austin's first time swinging on a big swing. Daddy was pushing him pretty high. I may have suffered a stress induced ulcer during this.

Just to break up the monotony of the "cute" pictures.

Okay, back to cute. Eating a chocolate covered strawberry while sitting in the backpack.
Don't ask why. There is no why.

Safe sleeping.

The raisins are missing. So is your toddler. This is where they both are.

At least he was sharing!

No comments: