Saturday, May 28, 2011

Grill Master

Chris misses his grill. Like, REALLY misses his grill. So to cheer him up I bought one of those disposable grills ad some steaks. I know, I know. I'm awesome.

 Since Daddy was going to be grilling, Austin decided to grill too!
In his underwear and rain boots.

 There it is.
It makes me nervous.

 My grilling men.
When Chris got his mandatory grilling beer, Austin ran inside and got his sippy cup with milk.
Cutest thing. Ever.

 Cook steaks, cook!
Please? Cook?

And then my Webster impatience reared it's ugly head and we had to finish the steaks in my skillet.
It was talking FOREVER. And mama was getting hungry. 
True story.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Entirely too precious!!! I'm pretty sure that's how Brent would grill too if I'd let him. ;o) Hope the steaks were as delicious as they look!

J.D. said...

I'm going to start grilling in my rain boots and underwear, too.

Anonymous said...

For a second I thought that was Chris standing there in his underwear!-Brian