Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I love Vermont!

A few weeks ago, while my in-laws were visiting, we decided to make a pilgrimage to a very holy place. The Vermont Country Store. I am IN love with this place. We braved the post Hurricane Irene ravaged Vermont country roads to Weston where the store is located. And despite driving past washed out roads, covered bridges, and homes, we made it safely without any problems. The store was actually still running on generators. Good thing, cause mama needed to do some shopping.



 
The front of the store.
I was about to die from country cuteness overload.

Nonny enjoying the selection of random awesomeness.

They had all of the great old toys.
No Yo Gabba Gabba stuff here.

This place was too cute, we had to stop and get ice cream.

Lunch and maple ice cream at the dairy bar next door.

Austin got chocolate.
Because he's my child.

Nonny and Pop, post maple ice cream and VERY happy.

Homeward bound.
But I'll be back.
Because...
I love Vermont!

No comments: