Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In Da House

Okay, okay. So I WAS going to wait until my house was decorated like a page out of a Pottery Barn catalog before I let anyone see pictures. Stop laughing. I'm serious. It could happen. One day.
Here are a few for now to keep the restless natives happy.


 Thar she blows.

 Dining Room.

 Office.
And plaid carpet.
Which Chris loves with all of his heart.
I'm being serious.

 Living Room.

 Austin's Room.
I painted it myself! I'll show before and after of some rooms later.

 Master Bedroom.

 Master Bathroom.

 Breakfast Nook off of Kitchen.

 Kitchen.
This is going to be a huge project.
HUGE.

Laundry Closet.
I'm kind of going through my own Van Gogh "Blue Period".

2nd Guest Bedroom.
AKA Purgatory.
Where we will toss crap with no home.

The house is beautiful. But there are TONS of little projects to be done. And a few large projects too. The people we bought the house from are now on my "LIST" for the condition in which they left the house. 
But it's our home now. And we're glad to be here. Now to unpack...

1 comment:

Lulu said...

Oh my word, it is gorgeous! I seriously LOVE it. I'm so happy for you guys. Love all the paint colors you chose, nice work, sorry we weren't there to help you paint it :)
And that 2nd guest bedroom is a nursery. Just sayin'.