For this bunny suit.
If you are wondering if my blog has just reached a new height of nerdiness, then your answer is yes.
Yes it has.
Chris' company had a family day yesterday. And as part of their good clean fun, you could try on a "Bunny Suit", or Cleanroom suit. It's what the guys and gals wear while they are making microchips.Yada yada yada. All I know is that it makes my eyeballs sweat. And I have a better appreciation for when Chris spends hours upon hours in the Cleanroom.
And now for something completely different:
Chris shushing Austin.
Because people were actually working.
Not Chris, obviously.
The obligatory photo for Chris' mommy.
You're welcome Ellen.
And Austin's favorite part of the day. Seeing his BFF "L".
They also got free balloons. Which Austin almost lost in the parking lot.
Good thing Daddy can sprint like a gazelle through parked cars.
Like a gazelle.

2 comments:
AHHH!! I used to have to wear those for hours and hours at a time too! Imagine wearing that PREGNANT!! By my 8th month, I had to stop going in the fab because i couldn't really get dressed or tie my shoes.
Oh - you like super hot in a bunny suit by the way.
Post a Comment