We woke up Sunday morning to a melting 2 inches. Am I happy about this? Yes. Was I a bit disappointed? Yes. We spent Saturday doing a few last minute things around the house getting it ready for cold weather. Most importantly, making room for my car in the garage. Chris' was already in the garage since he leaves uber early in the morning for work.
This weekend, a miracle happened. Chris and I, after 8 years of marriage, finally parked both cars in our garage. We always either had (a) no garage or (b) a one car garage. Or in the case of our house in Oregon, Chris chose to (c) put a Bowflex and exercise weights on his side instead of a car.
None of that matters now. It has finally happened. Two cars. One garage. And no scraping snow off windshields in the morning. Everyone sing it with me now...
Hallelujah!
There was just enough snow to built an Austin sized snowman.
Austin kind of loved him.
I loved that Chris inadvertently covered his snowman parts with a leaf.
All Adam and Eve like.
All Adam and Eve like.

2 comments:
I am not sure what that is but I know its not a snow man!-Brian
We make better snowmen when our friend puts his knee in dog poo first.
Post a Comment