Wednesday, February 22, 2012

There's Something Fishy Going On Here...

Literally. And his name is Roly Poly. Austin originally wanted to name him "House". But when I pressed him about whether the name was in honor of the structure we lived in or the television medical doctor he walked away and came up with another name. Maybe I ask too many questions?

 Austin's "Big Boy" present. 
We went on the day of his birthday and let him pick out the fish himself! 
The fish was actually white when we brought him home. He is starting to turn some shades of a light blue. Hopefully it isn't a sign of depression. Since he's blue. Get it?

He also chose the red rocks and crab decoration.
I love that he loves red.
Because I love red. And I'm actually the one who cleans the tank and feeds the little booger.
(Even though the fish flips out his little angry fins by his face whenever I walk over to the tank. I think he may be planning to hurt me. Good thing he's a small fish. I think I'll go eat some fish sticks next to his tank to send a message...)

No comments: