Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Off to the races!

Last week we three finally made it to the Saratoga Race Course.
I was tired of people asking if I had been yet.
And some friends of ours had a table right next to the track.
Winning.

 Speaking of winning.
I  had my own consultant who helped me place my bets.
He knew all of the ins and outs of the process.
Kelvin spent the whole time helping the uneducated gamblers.
For a fee.

 The place was PACKED.
We had a table that was loaded with all sorts of snacks and drinks.
Our host and hostess totally hooked us up.

 We were RIGHT.NEXT.TO.THE.TRACK.

 Austin really loved the horses.

 I really loved when my horse won.

 Ticket.

 Frank and Chris enjoying a refreshing "girly" beer.

 No family picture is complete without a child hanging off of Mommy.

 Lone Ranger.

 Then it rained.
A lot.
So we made our own tent city.

And Austin ate 27 brownie bites.


I can't wait to go again! Especially since I came out a winner.
Now if you'll excuse me- I'm going to go find a bubble gum machine to spend profits in.

No comments: