Monday, September 24, 2012

The Procrastinator

It's like being the Terminator, but waiting until the last minute to try to kill Sarah Connor. I'm joking. Cyborgs don't know HOW to procrastinate.
Hello, my name is Brandi. And I'm a procrastinator. But not just ANY procrastinator, mind you. A randomly productive one. I've been practicing this art for years.

Perhaps I would rather paint the inside of my cabinet doors with chalkboard paint than put away the stacks of laundry that have accumulated on my guest room bed.

But seriously. So much cooler than putting away laundry.
I can WRITE on the inside of my cabinet doors y'all!

Now stop distracting me. I have to alphabetize my Christmas Decorations put laundry away.

2 comments:

phuong said...

The clothes are already clean and ready to wear. That cabinet isn't going to paint itself. Obviously you are a master at prioritizing.

J.D. said...

Hooray for Tapatio!