Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Back to School

Now that things have settled down a bit, I'll treat you to a few pictures of the cutest Preschooler EVER.
He is in love with his school. And after 5 days a week of 8 hour a day German Kita, this whole 3 days for 3 hours American Preschool is easy peasey lemon squeezy! And they speak English!

*Tear*

This kid has more personality in his left foot than some adults I've met.
(None of YOU, of course) 

Man on a mission.

Rounding the corner...

Backpack hung. Picture taken by Mommy.
Let the fun commence!

They had him at "wooden trains".

No really. They did.

The water table wasn't too bad either.

Eat your heart out Picasso.

And every day ends with outside play!

The best part? That whole alphabet thing that I've been working on Austin with for the last year? You know- the one he pretends he has no recollection of when I ask him to sing the ABC song for me? (You probably heard me banging my head against the nearest wall in response)
He's REALLY learning it now!
Those teachers are amazing.
And I get to drink a pumpkin spice latte in peace while they do it.
God bless school.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

He is seriously ADORABLE, the kid is freakin' cuteness. Wish we could share a pumpkin spice latte together while our kids are in preschool ;)

phuong said...

I.LOVE.HIS.OUTFIT! Totally pinning that. I have been looking for a 6 yr old photoshoot outfit and that is it!

I can't believe you had him in Kita every day for 8 hours!!! YOU WERE SOOOO LUCKY!!!! That is awesome.