Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ice, Ice, Baby


This past weekend it reached 42 degrees in Albany, and we were SO excited. We bundled up (because you still have to factor in the wind chill) and went for our first walk since fall. It's funny to think that when we lived in Texas- and even Oregon, that 42 degrees was considered cold. Now I see that it will be 49 degrees on Wednesday and am thinking about breaking out the shorts and washing the CRV during Austin's nap!

( 10 points to those of you who sang the Vanilla Ice song after reading the title of the blog )



Austin's ready to get this party started.


Snug as a bug!


We took the stroller 4 wheelin'


Chris praying that it doesn't snow anymore since the driveway is finally clear.


2 comments:

Lulu said...

I love Austin's WV gear, so precious. Glad you were able to finally get out and go for a walk, that snow is crazy!

Tracy said...

Haha! Good to see you're re-acclimated to the cold and once again planning to wash cars in shorts when I'd probably be wearing long johns. :o) Hope you're enjoying the "warmth!" ;o)