Hmmm. When was the last time I updated this bad boy?
We three have been pretty busy with the following:
*Malise blew out her scent gland. Two vet trips later she is fine. Chris on the other hand is still taking baby aspirin after receiving the bill.
*We took a day trip to Connecticut to visit Ikea (yay Swedish furniture!) and REI (yay outdoor store!). Again, baby aspirin for Chris.
* The weather is GORGEOUS now. We have been taking walks in the evening and Chris is actually getting to ride his bike to work. Just like JFK Jr. Mmmmmm.
* Chris is now actively involved in a Golf Club through work. Once a week I'm a Golf widow, but whatever keeps him off the streets!
*Austin is now officially weaned. I'm a bit sad, a bit relieved, and no longer a walking Dairy Queen.
* Austin now runs. And now so must I.
*We are gearing up for our big trip to WV to see family. SO EXCITED!!! The 10 hour car ride with a dog and baby may leave me bald and shaky, but I'll get to see my Mommy!
*Austin loves apples. So much that he stole one away when I was putting away the groceries, and screamed when I took it away to wash it off. I gave it back because I'm a huge sucker for the shrieking scream, and he proceeded to gnaw on it like a wee termite taking down a million dollar home. So tiny, so much damage.
Still a bean man!
If Austin were a baked good- he would be a Stud Muffin.

Trying on big boy shoes.
Apple slices being eaten with bean covered hands = delicious.

Apple termite.

Trying out the new backpack.
Austin's first meal ordered JUST for him at a restaurant. Grilled cheese and a pickle.
Total waste of money. But cute.

Crash and burn. And sleep.
2 comments:
Poor Malise!! How does a doggy blow a scent gland and what happens?? Glad she's doing better!
Love all the pics. I've said it before, but I LOVE Austin's cheeks!!!! A stud muffin for sure. :o) And he's definitely your son with his love of beans. Hilarious!
Poor Malise, MJ sends her love and says, "Been there sister."
I love all the pictures, especially the one of him sleeping on the floor. So precious.
Post a Comment