While we were in Kentucky for Chase's Family Day we decided to head on over to The Louisville Zoo for some good old fashioned family fun! It was Austin's first zoo visit and he was a trooper!

Before we even get into the zoo and Mommy is subjecting Austin to photo shoots.

"I'll take a Hamburger value meal, up sized with a coke to drink..."

The family reunion jokes were flowing like water in the gorilla exhibit.

Austin found a ride at the zoo.

I took this photo to remind myself that it is soon bathing suit season.

I am pretty sure this fence is up to protect the unsuspecting animal FROM Austin.
Not the other way around.

Giraffes, my favorite!

Mommy and Austin with the elephants.

Austin RIDING an elephant! Notice my hand as I am crouched
behind the statue holding him up?

Mmmm. Overpriced ice cream.

Sweet baby face covered in ice cream. All together now- Awwwww.

Big kitty.

Austin enduring yet another photo shoot by the sign.
This time with one of his gift shop presents, every little boy needs a gorilla!
And Uncle Chase decided he also needed a white tiger... and a ball.
Not spoiled.
4 comments:
Check out those guns on Mommy!
Is Austin still afraid of the stuffed dino?
Rawrrr! Check out your biceps!! Lookout! :o)
My other fave is Austin sitting next to the gorilla window with a look of "Why in the world are you leaving me here alone next to him?!?!" Awesome.
I was thinking the same thing, your arms look awesome!
Love the pictures, Austin is just adorable.
I saw a onesie that I almost got for Bria, it said, "Sorry boys, I'm taken" I thought Austin would like that for his girlfriend ;)
kind of random, but i just found your blog via pat and ruth ann's and ohmygoodness, your little boy is freaking adorable! but more importantly (jk, his miraculous cuteness is pretty important), giraffes are my favorite too!!!!!!!! i've never met anyone else who loves giraffes. and um, ok i guess i haven't met you per se, but you know what i mean...now i sound like a creepster, way to go me.
Post a Comment