A mother's musings on life, liberty, and the pursuit of chocolate.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
One Year Ago...
It seems so long ago! Boy do I miss those darling baby moments. I guess I needed this- to look back at how small and sweet he was. Now off to deal with a temper tantrum and wrestle my big boy down for a diaper change.
Oh, my! These pictures really make him look like a big boy now!! In the one where he and Chris are both wearing blue shirts, he really looks a lot like Chris! And in the last one in the car, I think you could have given him a few more toys!! ;o)
Good luck with the tantrums. Just remember you can always hold his trying times over his head for all the years to come! Hehehe!
2 comments:
Ya know, you could just have another baby and enjoy those precious baby moments all over again :) Just sayin.
Oh, my! These pictures really make him look like a big boy now!! In the one where he and Chris are both wearing blue shirts, he really looks a lot like Chris! And in the last one in the car, I think you could have given him a few more toys!! ;o)
Good luck with the tantrums. Just remember you can always hold his trying times over his head for all the years to come! Hehehe!
Post a Comment