Where oh' where have the Taylor's been? Well- lots of places. We three headed back to WV for my sister- in- law's awesome wedding (more pictures to come), Austin and I got to spend time with my BFF Molly and her little man Trace, we spent a day in Pittsburgh shopping and had dinner at the HofbrÀuhaus, then back to NY for some sightseeing with Nana and Pop. There was some hiking, apple picking (we're getting good at it!), shopping (I was already good at that), fall leaf watching, and then a day trip to The Apple Barn and historic Bennington, Vermont. Our little guy really should get frequent driver miles...

You know you've always wanted to do this with a luggage cart.

Getting Austin dressed for the wedding, aka "baking the stud muffin".

001. He likes his milk shaken, not stirred.

Anxious to get onto the dance floor and bust a move.

My sis-in law. She was a stunning bride. I heart her.

Chris, Austin and Pop on a NY hike.

Austin taking inventory of "Daidens"

Chris cleaning off an apple to eat and Austin making a break for it while Daddy is distracted.

My favorite picture. 3 generations of Taylor men. And a few apples.

Poor Austin. Mommy made him shove his head through a hole in a wooden apple. I hope he doesn't develop a fear of wooden cut-outs. Another therapy session for his future.

No gourd was safe. I am sure the employees were LOVING when Austin started playing with their fancy decorative gourds.

It was Moose Week in Bennington. I guess it's like Bike Week in Florida. But with antlers and maple syrup.

Pop, Austin, Chris, and Nana Banana

Free range Austin at the Bennington Battle Monument.

Is it just me or is the grass greener in Vermont?
2 comments:
I love the three generations photo- what a great shot! Austin's cool Norwegian style sweater was pretty cute too ;)
Holy moly! Austin was TOO precious in his mini-tux and cons!!! LOVE it!!! Sounds like a fun fall so far! Love seeing the warm clothes! We're slowly getting there here. ;o)
Post a Comment