That's right ladies and gentlemen. We have pee pee in the potty. Before Austin's bath I have been letting him run around au natural and encouraging him to sit on the potty. And what does my genius son do the very first time? Pees in his potty. And then swirls his hand in it. Day two? He pees in the potty. And then tries to pick up the insert and swing it over his head. Day three, you guessed it. But this time he got a bit in potty and then decided to stand up mid-stream to take a walk around the bathroom. Again, we are taking it slow. No Poo Nazis here.
On a non bodily function related note, the weather up North has been GLORIOUS. I love fall weather. And I couldn't have been happier when our Saturday hike last week required fleece jackets. Yay! Bring on the leaves and pumpkins.

Why yes. This IS a picture of toddler pee.

Here is a closer shot, just in case you missed it.
Chris was carrying a 20 pound baby in a Kelty backpack with some supplies. I had a dog leash. Oh- and a camera.
Real men hike with Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Before the leaves start to change...

Wow. Those reflective strips really work.
Apparently not tired enough to let go of the stick.
3 comments:
I almost choked on my lunch reading your post- I can only imagine the toilet insert being swung over his head! And I love the picture of him sound asleep but holding the stick!
Hahahaha....nice.
I LOVE that last picture!! You can tell what is really important to him.
I thought it was pretty hilarious in the 1st picture of Chris with Austin IN the backpack you can only see backpack and not Austin. It made me wonder for a minute what "baby backpack" meant to a couple of West Virginians. ;o)
Love your mischievous smile too!
Can't wait to see the leaves changing pics...and more of Austin's pee of course! Hehehe.
Post a Comment