Monday, February 1, 2010

The Big Two


Austin made it. He has officially travelled around the sun twice. Whew. Nana and Pop drove up from WV, and they probably now need a vacation. To celebrate we have a few (okay- like 28) friends over to celebrate. The house was packed, and there were herds of wild children roaming from room to room. We fueled them with sugar and set them loose to test my childproofing skills. In the end, all children were accounted for. And Austin had a BLAST. Mommy's hair will grow back.
Next year, Chuck E Cheese. I'm serious this time.

When he walked into the Living Room her ran over to the toys and exclaimed "COOL"!

Auntie Katy always provides the loudest toys. She will get her comeuppance soon enough.

This birthday was all about big toys. A big armchair from Gramie and Grandpa and a slide from Nana and Pop. This child clearly is deprived.

Family photo attempt #12

Family photo attempt #43
(these were the two best out of the 6 billion that we took)

PRESENTS!!!!!!!

The beginning of cupcake #2.

Still going strong...

Loosing steam...

Fin.

5 comments:

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Love the "no more pictures" look on Mr. Austin. Happy birthday to the little man!

And I'm loving your hair, so pretty!!

Tracy said...

YAY! Happy 2nd to Austin!! Love the family pics, (the billion pictures were worth it!) :o) and I LOVE the look on Austin's face in the beginning of cupcake #2 picture!!
Hope both of your birthdays were fabulous!!

Katy Tay said...

you just wait and see...he's going to be the next dave grohl. then you'll be happy I gave him a drum when he was 2. :o)

Gelareh said...

You know what this means Ms. Brandi! He is two and needs a little bro/sis... That's right.. maybe you can give him that for his 3rd birthday... (you are welcome Austin ;) ).

Why aren't there any pictures of Malise? Was she not invited to the party?

Lulu said...

I'm so mad at myself for not calling, especially since I was thinking of little Austin on his birthday. But I'm sure you guys were swamped with all the festivities anyway.
Can't believe he's 2, looks like he got spoiled nice and good :)
Love the family pics, you look so good Brandi!