Tuesday, January 26, 2010

El Taco


Austin's newest favorite past time? Hijacking other people's food. It starts out with the pitter patter of his little feet running towards the dining room. Followed by the sweetest little voice ever saying "A BITE?" "BEASE?" Theses statements will grow louder and higher in pitch until you appease this little animal with a bite of whatever you are eating. It seems innocent enough, until you realize he has eaten one of your tacos. Hmmmm. Somehow the taco that Mommy put on his tray for HIM doesn't taste as good as the one Daddy is eating. Duly noted.

Stolen taco tastes better.

Actually, if you could give me THAT bite there.
That would be great.

Oh yeah. That's the stuff.

At least one of them is full now.

Black beans + Play-dough + Split Lip =
Future poster for Child Protective Services

1 comment:

Gelareh @ Nutritious Foodie said...

Holy Cute! I just saw on my calender that he is turning 2 tomorrow... HAPPY BIRTHDYA AUSTIN!

I don't know what it is with other people's food being yummier... I take bites out of Raymond's plate all the time (well when there is not meat) somehow it tastes better.

By the way I have moved... my new address is http://www.nutritiousfoodie.com/

I made two dinner last night plus Bananan Nut Muffin that turned AWESOME... I am so proud of myself for being so domesticated... lol