To socks.
Austin hates wearing socks. But then again, so do I.
Flashback to me at his age, running from MY mother- who I have a feeling didn't like to wear socks either when she was 2. But alas, I am now chasing my own child holding a pair of socks (I am barefoot of course) exclaiming out loud that his feet will get cold and fall off if he doesn't put on these socks right now. When will the madness end?!
For now, I will do my motherly duty and wrestle him to the ground, put him in a WWF hold, and put those darned socks on his little icy cold feet. And in keeping with his family tradition, he will promptly run into another room and remove them. The circle of life...

This is the sock graveyard beside Austin's bed. It is where socks that I put on his cold little tootsies before bed go to die.
2 comments:
Raymond tells me often that a son would be good for me. That I would learn A LOT. Then I read your blog and I wonder... what am in for?!?
um... that wasn't supposed to be anonymous...
Post a Comment