
Caucasian boy with blonde/ brown hair and hazel eyes. He is almost 3 feet tall with a pot belly and no back molars yet. He may refer to himself as "the baby" and tell you "NO". If you see him, exercise extreme caution. You may use cookies and Thomas the Train toys to lure him in. Then give him lots of kisses and hugs.
Austin and I got our passports last week, and as you can guess, the photo process was quite harrowing. It involved a whole lot of mini M&M's and a stray tambourine that I found lying around (what a cool Post Office!). The Post Office photo guy was very patient, and when we ended up with an actual mugshot of our little guy (instead of the front facing portrait we needed) he printed it off because it was so funny. We think we got a photo that will work towards the end of the ordeal. Think being the operative word.
2 comments:
I love the size of his cheeks!! Like the Alfred Hitchcock baby! I can comment now and it won't seem like I'm stalking you. Sweet.
Michael's passport picture visit ended up in a diarrhea diaper explosion and outfit change. Glad yours went better!
HAHAHAHA! Awwwww, you're adorable little criminal!!
Post a Comment