On Mother's Day my super sweet guys went out and got me donuts and flowers. Austin was a big fan of MY donut. He ate a few bites of his, then asked for mine, and walked away with both. Men.
My beautiful and hardy roses. They withstood a good mile long dragging around the living room and kitchen.
Wow Mommy. Your donut tastes good.
Drink break. Eating stolen donut is very hard work.

So I'm going to take these BOTH. Okay?

Double fisting the donuts a safe distance from Mommy and her growling belly.
2 comments:
You weren't eating that, right?!
So, was Kiwi preparing you for this moment as soon as you got married and moved to Austin? ;o)
Happy belated Mother's Day! Your guys are so lucky to have you!!!
Cute! You are a nice mommy to not fight Austin back for your donut. I don't know if I could just sit there and watch!
Post a Comment