Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Two Moms


To my mom- the best Mommy in the whole world. Seriously.
She is my best friend, my safe place , and the one who will tell me if I'm acting like an idiot (which is SO rare). And her chicken enchiladas are AMAZING. Drool.


And she's the best Gramie!
Austin is so loved by his grandmothers.


And as I've said a million times...
If I couldn't have my Mommy. I would want Ellen by my side.
(she's my sweeter than Splenda Mother- In- Law)

Please note- this photo is from a Halloween Party. Ellen doesn't really have a flying WV tattoo on her face. And Austin is not a surgeon. Yet.

Thanks for everything you both have done. For me, for Chris, for Austin, and for humanity!
Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

G @ Nutritious Foodie said...

oh you are so sweet :) Hope YOU had a good mother's day as well :)

phuong said...

What a sweet post for your moms in your life! Happy Mothers to do YOU too!