Monday, June 21, 2010

Pick Your Own


Berries! Austin and I went berry picking with a few friends at a local farm and had a fantabulous time. I do believe Austin may have a future in strawberry picking if we encourage him properly...

This way city folk!

Austin's first pick.
A gross white unripe one.

Asking Mommy how much he is getting paid for this "outing" which is seeming more and more like manual labor.

Loading up.

I am so proud!
He was blowing the competition, er, other children away.

Must. Kiss. Those. Fat. Cheeks.

Austin and Mommy.

And... done.

Again with the rusty sandbox farm toys.

Right before he tried to touch the goat's TEETH.

6 comments:

Robin said...

I sometimes get confused and think I already read your blog posts and then I realize that Phoung has the same blog post. Are you two living the same life or what?

phuong said...

We are! I love it. We are SO parents of a little guy!

Brandi said...

R- When you live in the Northeast, you do things like berry picking and train station visitation. What can I say? We live la vida loca- motion.

G said...

OMG he talks!.. well I guess kids should be saying things when they are 2 right?

Tracy said...

Awesome, awesome video! I LOVE the running monologue. "I good boy!" :o) He's SO precious!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris & Brandi, Wow haven't heard from you in awhile, looks like Chris finally ended up in the Holy Grail of Beer country.
Take care of Austin, know you will, drop us a line once in awhile
Rick & Lori