So as a "Welcome To Germany" gift to himself, Chris bought a new bike for commuting to work and cruising around the hood.
He is quite smitten with his new toy.
In other news, we took Austin to his first bar.

Okay, okay. It was a bar AND restaurant.
A guy Chris works with plays the saxophone and joined a Blues band in Dresden. They were playing at this small restaurant/ bar and he invited all of his American friends. The owner of the restaurant was THRILLED to see all of his new business.
Austin found some ladies to dance with.
And here is the band- they were really good!
German humor on the bathroom door.
They have a toilet brush beside ALL toilets. In restaurants, homes, bars, etc. And you are expected to use them if necessary (if you get my streak, I mean, drift).
Toilet Brush Use Instructions
(1) Quite Wrong (2) Wrong (3) About Right (4) Right
3 comments:
will you please steal that sign and bring it back with you?
I just fell off my chair looking at how big Austin is. I thought he was still a baby, what is happening?! Hope things are going well for you guys over there. I can't imagine things aren't going well when you have hilarious signs like that to look at.
Post a Comment