Now that we are starting to get settled, we've been doing some more neighborhood exploring. And check out what we found just up the hill from us...

The coolest playground ever. Almost all of it was carved from logs. I felt like I was in that movie The Thirteenth Warrior with the Vikings. But alas, no Antonio Banderas :o(

German children fear no splinters.
A very cool carved train. Everytime I tried to take a picture people got on it.
So now they're on my blog.
Take THAT German photo crashers.
They had several of these wooden playhouses. Take note Dad, I want one of these in our backyard when we get back to the US.




3 comments:
awwww. son and father are wearing their matching sneakers. :)
ps that's the coolest playground i've ever seen.
Hehe. They guy sitting on the train, looking glum, and w/ his back to the little girl I assume he's with makes me laugh.
Glad y'all are getting settled in. Have fun exploring!!
HILARIOUS post! Brian would be so proud of your reference to 13th Warrior! I totally agree with you about European playgrounds. WAY more imaginative and cool than the generic American ones!
Post a Comment