At the suggestion of some fellow expats we visited a new International Imports food store in Dresden. We shall call it heaven. They import foods from the UK and United States. Even though we went after most of our comrades had already picked through the last shipment, I still managed to spend 50 euro. I'll be going back in the next few weeks to get some green chiles and more marshmallows. And some oreos. And a Dr. Pepper.
There she is. The place that will help with my homesickness.
5 comments:
That's a STEAL for 50 euro! Way to go! Glad you found a place to get your "fix." Let me know if you need candy corn sent over! :)
That is pretty impressive! We didn't have anything like that. But did you really need to buy American beer in Germany? :)
Yes, yes I did need an American beer fix. I even told the proprietor she should get Lone Star even if it went against her better principles
I don't understand it, brother. You needed an American beer fix...IN GERMANY?! I don't even know who you are anymore.
Mmmmm, Lone Star. They SHOULD get some of that! I enjoyed one last night. I'll have another tonight for you, Chris. ;o)
Post a Comment