Guess what we've been working on at our house?
Yup. Poopin' on the pot. So far- Austin 572. Mommy 0.
But one day, he will do it. Right?
On the brighter side (literally) the peeing is going well. Except for the aim.
But does that ever get better with guys?
After living with two brothers I'm going to say a big NO on that one.
At least he's cute when he pees...
2 comments:
I am sure when Austin is 16 the will totally love the fact that there are pictures of him peeing in the potty on the internet! :) Hope it continues to go well.
And I love that my "secret" word verification to post this message is peomatic....
Haha...I agree with Robin and think this post is going to come back and haunt Austin as a teenager.
But yes, he's adorable on the toilet!
Post a Comment