Monday, January 10, 2011

12 Months of Cuteness


My friend Lindsey did a blog on how much her daughter had changed over the year, and I loved it. I realized that seeing my little stud muffin everyday, I tend to avoid noticing that he is no longer a baby and (as I am tearing up right at this moment) now a little boy. A moment for me to compose myself please...
I will say, this year he has definitely made the leap from baby to boy. The physical changes aren't as obvious to me as they were between newborn and one, but they are still there. And his personality? Well that is a book in the making. Maybe a trilogy.

January 2010

 February 2010

 March 2010

 April 2010

 May 2010

 June 2010

 July 2010

 August 2010

 September 2010

 October 2010

 November 2010

December 2010

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Priceless.

Robin said...

Love it- the one of him in the Holland shirt is so cute he is flushed just like his momma :)

phuong said...

Love this! What a great idea! It is amazing how fast they grow up...

Tracy said...

Love, love, love it!! I could never say no to those gorgeous chocolate kiss eyes!! :o) He's too handsome!! Give him a hug for me, and tell him to give you a hug for me! :o)