The fabulous spread.
I felt like a total loser when I showed up with brownies and a prepackaged snack tray.
Our gracious hosts. The OTHER Taylor family.
Austin loves hanging out with Mr. Ron!
The boys talking shop. Snoooooooooore.
They honest to God have wooden shoes by their patio door.
Some high stakes gambling going on in the back room.
Beautiful expat ladies!
And then the fireworks. At midnight. That lasted for over an hour.
This was the view from our bedroom window.
And we live in a "quiet" neighborhood.
Good old family fun! This guy was stumbling over to light the fireworks. I, in the meantime, was trying to remember the emergency services phone number.
New Years Day, cartoons and coffee.


1 comment:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Taylor family!!! Love the pictures. We missed you all this year. Can't wait for 2011. Austin will finally be old enough to help me jump on Bubba at 5AM Christmas morning! Woop woop!
Post a Comment