Have an AWESOME time Brandi!!! I can't wait to hear about it. It looks GORGEOUS!!!! By the way, snowboarding is a pain in the you know what...literally. I was trying to be a cool Aunt when I took my niece 6 or so years ago. Very lucky I didn't break something...like my tailbone. Now cross country, that was amazing and I didn't think I would like it at all.
5 comments:
"Snowboarding is even more fun, Brandi". Hope you have a blast! Happy (almost) Birthday to you and Mr. Tex Mex! Miss you and love you!
Good luck skiing! Have a great trip and drink lots of cocoa by the fire:)
Have so much fun! Happy early birthday to you and Austin!!
Have an AWESOME time Brandi!!! I can't wait to hear about it. It looks GORGEOUS!!!! By the way, snowboarding is a pain in the you know what...literally. I was trying to be a cool Aunt when I took my niece 6 or so years ago. Very lucky I didn't break something...like my tailbone. Now cross country, that was amazing and I didn't think I would like it at all.
By the way...Babyredbird is your cousin Rachel. :-)
Post a Comment