Friday, February 25, 2011

Mack Daddy

Austin is very much into all things with wheels. He LOVES his Thomas the Tank Engine toys and train table (especially the elaborate tracks system Daddy sets up for him). But right now, CARS is king. Not just the original movie, but the new "Mater's Tall Tales" movie that Auntie Katy sent him. And then there are the toys. And the shirt. The pajamas. And the coloring books. I think we are seeing a pattern.
Chris has been out of town for the last two weeks, and gets home today (squealing with excitement!!!). I am SO happy to have him home, but nervous to explain to him how THIS got here.
I have a tendency towards spoiling Austin a little bit when Chris travels. 
I am so weak.


Breaking all the rules.
Watching "Mater's Tall Tales" while eating breakfast with Mack.
In his Lightning McQueen shirt.
Fortunately, the placemat is Mickey Mouse Pirates.
We have to draw the line SOMEWHERE.

3 comments:

Katy Tay said...

is that a juicebox inside a cup?

glad he likes the video!! :)

Brandi said...

That, my dear sweet sister Katy, is a Juice Box holder. Austin is what we refer to as a "juice box squeezer". He can't help himself. So this cup keeps him from squirting his juice all over the place ;o)

phuong said...

June 24th! Cars 2!

And I'm the same way when Brian's out of town too. We do all sorts of things and buy all sorts of nonsense that doesn't normally fly. You want rice with soy sauce for dinner and that's it? Go right ahead!