Friday, April 8, 2011

Big Boy Bed

Last weekend a major milestone was reached in the Taylor household.
Austin graduated to his big boy bed!
The crib we had for him was amazing, and could be lowered almost to the floor with the crib front still attached. I am a huge proponent of keeping your child imprisoned safely in their crib for as long as possible. But now that Austin is interested in potty training (angels singing), he needed to be able to use the loo at night on his own. And so, we took the leap and converted his bed. And now I must go cry.

 Baby bed.

 Guess who's excited for his big boy bed?

 Austin is!
Wait, where are his pants?

The boys after the conversion.

He was SO ready for his nap. We had to convince him to wait a little longer.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Awww! Congrats on both the big boy bed and continued potty training success!

LuLu said...

Such a big boy! And I am BEYOND jealous that your 3 year old loves naps, how on earth did you manage that?! :)