* We may have been almost "attacked" by a death dealing terrier/ poodle mix while walking through a dark park. And by "attacked" I mean licked.
* One of the ladies may have violently and unexpectedly pulled me in between herself and said 40 pound dog for protection. I may have been literally thrown to the dogs.
* We may have eaten Mexican food as much as humanly possible. And one of us may have carried a burrito around in her purse all day.
* We may have taken slight advantage of the Marriott's Executive Lounge with it's free food and drinks. Never mind, we definitely did that. And not in the slight.
* We may have eaten a fabulously fancy meal for dinner while our husbands were eating brats and chasing our children around Dresden.
* We may have eaten ice cream before we ate lunch.
* One of us may have almost died on a pedestrian bridge from choking on an ice cream cone piece that was inhaled while laughing about Enrique Iglesias' mole.
* The other ladies may have continued walking and almost left her there to die. Alone. In Berlin.
* We may have taken a significant amount of time trying to get out of the parking garage because the exit was only about 4 inches wider than our car. And you had to make a sharp turn into it. We may have almost taken up permanent residence in the Berlin Marriott due to this.
* We may have laughed so hard at wildly inappropriate things that our sides hurt and on several occasions we had tears in our eyes. I may have almost wet my pants on one occasion.
* I may have left out a ton of hilarious things that happened to us. Some things are better in context.
And now a few photos from Berlin. But please note, there are no people in these photos. Because we may or may not have even been there.
This was actually the most serious moment for me.
Okay, the ONLY serious moment.
Okay, the ONLY serious moment.
My Grandpa visited this gate when he marched into Berlin in 1945 with the US Army.
Old DDR Passport stamps
Berlin manhole cover
Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) with the infamous Berlin TV Tower in the background.
Does this look unsafe to anyone else?
I actually kind of like Berlin's graffiti... even if it does smell like urine.
Mexican meal #1.
I almost cried tears of joy. Mexican food is NO good in Dresden.
We had a beautiful day.
Too bad we may have spent a lot of time inside getting free drinks.
Those crazy Berliners and their advertising.
Pretzels. Everywhere. It was like carb heaven.
Parliament Building (Reichstag)
Mexican Restaurant #2
Again. I almost cried over the goodness on my plate.
I also may have gained 3 pounds this weekend.
And so, to my Pink Ladies, thank you for a fabulous time.
I will never forget my MUCH needed ladies weekend.
And may none of us get a UTI.







2 comments:
I may or may not be TOTALLY and COMPLETELY jealous of your awesome time in Berlin. Soooo glad you had a girls trip and let loose, you deserve it!
HAHA! That post made me feel like I may or may not have been there! :o) Hooray for good times and girls weekends! ...Allegedly.
Post a Comment