Thursday, April 21, 2011

While mommy is away...

The boys will play! While I was in Berlin, my guys went to a huge cookout at a friend's kleine garten. I was REALLY bummed that I missed out on going, but fortunately one of my good pals Jackie took some pictures for me so I could see what my guys were up to!

Austin always finds some wheels.

 Austin giving his partner in crime a lift.

 Bread dough. What are they doing with this you ask?

 Why wrapping it around a stick and cooking it over an open flame of course!

Chris really liked this idea, but said the execution was a bit difficult.
And yes, it was very tasty.

3 comments:

Katy Tay said...

Genius! So you're going to build a fire pit in your future upstate NY backyard and have a bread dough roast, right?

Anonymous said...

May I remind your dear Blog followers, the sweet photographer mentioned is that horrible woman that broke the toilet seat in POLAND! Gasp!!

Tracy said...

Sweet! Cooking anything over a fire is a good idea. Love it. And I love that Austin looks like he's totally telling his partner in crime what's up in that picture. Tell it, Austin! :o)