Saturday, May 21, 2011

Princess Puffy Butt

The hardest thing about living in Germany this year hasn't been the language barrier, or using public transportation. Not even the lack of ice cubes and air conditioning. It's been being apart from our dog Malise. We decided to leave her in the US with Chris' parents (who we are pretty sure have irreversibly spoiled her while we've been away). While we know she is more than safe and sound with her Grandparents, we miss her terribly. You never realize how much your pet is a MAJOR part of your everyday life until you are separated from them. And now that we are getting closer to our return to the good old U.S. of A, I am getting more and more excited to be with her again. Come mid July, she will definitely be reaping the benefits of our guilt ridden consciousnesses via trips to Wendy's for French fries and PetSmart for lots of rawhide bones and squeaky pink pigs.

 Her fuzzy feet smell like Fritos. I wuv them.

See what I said about being spoiled by the Grandparents?

 Beautiful girl.

 Getting a drink of water while hiking (in her orange vest because it was hunting season in WV).

Anything for treats.

An EXTRA special thank you to Chris' sister Katy for taking these amazing pictures of Malise for us.

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh Malise, I miss her terribly! Glad you guys will be reunited with her soon, she's such a good dog.

Anonymous said...

She looks like she needs a hair cut! Quick Chris grab the trimmers and lets head out into the driveway!-Brian

Tracy said...

Oh how I miss sweet Malise. I'm sure she's been busy walking on the back of sofas like a 45lb cat back in WV! :o) So glad you get to see her soon! Give her hugs for me too.