Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tschüss Dresden

The movers are here, and in a few days we will be on our way back home to America.
Bittersweet. That's the only word I have for it.
So I will try to update the blog on occasion over the next month. But please excuse my absences while we get settled into our new life. And I shop at Target. And drink tea with ice cubes. And drive my car places. And sit on top of an air conditioning vent. God Bless America.


2 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats on making it! It is very bittersweet but cherish the last few days. Take pictures, eat your favorite stuff and take in the culture. It will be great to be home but it will be a shock too. Wait for that first grocery store trip! Good luck and welcome home! Can't wait to see you at some point.

Pallavi said...

Safe journey Brandi xxxx