Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sweet Surprise

Have I ever mentioned that my husband is surprisingly sweet for a science guy? He may not buy me flowers very often, and forgets to take out the trash, but once in a blue moon he totally redeems himself in a big way. Like how he had this waiting for me when we got to the US...



WITH a pink cover. Score.

I honestly thought I would never want one of these new e-reader things.  I love books. I love the paper between my fingers, the smell, the paper cuts, and how pretty they are lined up on my bookcase. But after 30 something years of a love affair with books, I was running out of space. Enter my perfect solution. The e-reader. So far, I'm sold. But you may still see me browsing Barnes and Noble for a fix now and then. Now to find some free time to actually USE this bad boy.