We have a friggin' HUGE yard.
So friggin' HUGE that after spending a whole day mowing the lawn with a push mower, Chris jumped into his car and headed to the nearest John Deere dealer to get himself a serious mowin' machine. This is where I casually mention that I asked him to get a riding lawn mower in the first place. But no one ever listens to me. But I digress...
Big boys get big toys.
That are delivered on flatbed trucks.
Big expensive toys.
Yee Haw!
Don't worry, the blades were up and locked. The boys went out to do donuts in the yard.
And Austin is in love.
When he's older Austin will be mowing the grass with this same tractor.
Awwwww.
And a cup holder.
Because what's the point of having a John Deere tractor if you can't drink a beer while you mow the lawn? Exactly.
Now off to buy Chris a John Deere trucker hat to make him official.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, love these pictures. Love that your yard is so big you had to buy a riding lawn mower, and I LOVE that Chris is drinking a beer whilst mowing the lawn. Hopefully the lawn was mowed straight ;)
Post a Comment