Monday, September 26, 2011

The Wonder Years

Does anyone remember that show? I loved it. It was all white picket fences, manicured lawns, homemade cookies after school, noogies from your big brother, falling in love with Winnie Cooper, good family fun. I jokingly refer to our neighborhood as the "Wonder Years" hood. It's quite picturesque. And so far we have very nice neighbors. And an ice cream truck. This actually the third place we've lived that was on an ice cream truck route. But it is even cooler this time because Austin is old enough to spend all of my cash enjoy it this time around.

 We heard the music as he turned into our neighborhood.

 "Here he comes Mommy!!!!!"

 The hyperactivity delivery truck.

 Sooo many choices!

 And a chocolate banana popsicle it is.
My child is part monkey.
Either that or we need to cut back on the "Curious George".

"Bye. bye ice creamy truck!"

This is when I looked at my phone and saw that it was 4:00 pm. 
WHAT? 
Who buys their kid ice cream an hour before dinner?!
Oh wait. Me.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You're the coolest mom ever. Check and check.