Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

For New Year's Eve we ventured a few miles down the road to our friend's house to enjoy a kid friendly party. And by kid friendly, I mean we had champagne and sushi for dinner while our children watched cartoons and ran amuck. Everybody wins!
As I reflected on my last few minutes of 2011, I was interrupted by the laughter of friends, while watching the bodies of our children hurtling through space over the couch, and I realized that we are dang fortunate to be living this life. Here's to another year of working hard and it paying off. And Austin not breaking his arm while jumping off of the host's couch.

Yep. SO thankful for the no broken arm thing.

Sweetest baby.

 What 4 kids under the age of 6 look like at 11:45 pm.

 Last photo of 2011.

 5 attempts with the automatic timer and Chris and I both running full speed around a corner in our socks = our first picture in 2012.

 Home by 1:00 am and Austin needed to watch a Curious George to unwind.
Party animal.

2 comments:

Ruth Ann & Patrick said...

Those are some cute photos of you two! Happy 2012!! Miss you!

phuong said...

Austin stayed up later than i did for new years. Fact.