The fabulous cake.
Which I learned was representative of the Welsh Flag.
And delicious to boot!
These cake pops were made with crack.
Okay, maybe not. But they WERE highly addictive.
Do they have rehab for cake pops?
Dragons!
The best napkins ever?
Perhaps yes.
My love, Bosley. He's kind of adorable.
The Somalian Sommelier.
He was brilliant AND funny. And he had a lovely accent.
We formed a Cha Cha line to get the wine samples.
I seriously learned a lot.
And would actually like to go to another "class".
I couldn't drink all of the samples he gave us (it was too much) but I loved tasting something and learning about what I should be experiencing.
The birthday boy had to use paper cups.
Personally I think it classed up the whole event.
Chris was so enthralled he actually shushed me when I was joking around with some friends.
Learning is fun!
The aftermath.
No wait. THIS classed up the event.
Please don't kill me M. But I love this picture of you. You have the best laugh, and I swear I can hear it when I look at this picture!
Much work to be done.
A crazy champagne and violet something or other. I just thought it was pretty and blue.
Cheers!
Only men dressed in plaid could blow out the candles.
Slaying the dragon!
And to our friends who were there, I have some VERY flattering photos of you. You know who you are. Please let me know if you would like them e-mailed to you ;)








2 comments:
How fun!!! So sad we missed it. I love your blog :)
I personally think that every, hmmm, Tuesday? Night should involve a Somalian. Mmmm.... Wine.... From Somalia :)
Post a Comment