Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lucky Charms are a Girl's Best Friend

The week before St. Patrick's Day Austin made me my first piece of child labor jewelry.
And I love it. It is still on my fridge. 

 That bowl of Fruit Loops was dangerously close to being eaten by a certain Mommy we all know.
The thing that stopped me was when the kid next to Austin picked his nose and then dug his hands into the cereal. Appetite. Gone.

 Beautiful!

 How long can I keep this before it gets totally gross?
Are children's boogers a good preserving agent?


In other belated St. Patrick's Day news, everyone with a pulse should make this cake. And then send it to me. I made a Guinness Chocolate cake for an impromptu dinner we had with friends. And it changed my life. It was awesome. Actually, it was just good. Then the next day it was awesome. It is my new favorite food.

No comments: