Austin is starting to slowly drop his nap time. For the most part I can tell when he's not going to make it the whole day, and I suggest quiet playtime in his room or resting time. He usually plays for about and hour and then passes out on his bed. Except for the time that I went in to check on him and he was GONE. Insert me freaking out.
I quickly and quietly (because who wants to wake up a sleeping child?) ran through the house checking all of the rooms.
I found him here:
In the Living Room, asleep in his train made of moving boxes.
Except he had a huge pillow covering this opening.
So I couldn't see him at first.
Geesh.
4 comments:
That is seriously the cutest thing ever! And I am jealous he is still napping, I have a feeling Bria won't be napping much longer.
WHAT!?!?! Nap time GOES AWAY??? I am on my floor rocking myself in fetal position...
Mini heart attack followed by a moment of absolute cuteness. Oh the life of a mom! Such a great idea to make a train out of boxes! Will you be my mommy?
My mom always found my sister asleep in the weirdest places and was also sure to take pictures. The best was when she fell asleep on the toilet with her chest to her legs. The next picture in the series was her curled up on the bathmat in front of the toilet!
Post a Comment